Caller with poor English skills asked if I was authorized to confirm company business listing. I answered yes.

They asked if we wanted to continue our webhosting, which we didn't even have!

The fee was 29.95 per month and they've been billing it to our account for months. The recording they played back for me is NOT me authorizing them to apply fees. They lie. They cheat.

They don't offer any satisfaction. LIARS. CHEATS. Check your phone bill, scour through the small print.

Call your service provider and BLOCK Third party charges.

UGH!!! Unbelievalbly dishonest! I hope there is a way to get justice.

They owe our company $269.55 in charges for false webhosting services.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 15, 2011.

Comments

Because it HAS been found in every country on earth that men, eslaiceply young men under age 25 are responsible for the majority of car crashes, and the deadliest car crashes. Its unequivocal.

You don't have a right to car insurance, ride your bike or take public transport if you don't want to pay.After that age, rates are the same.

Most recently, during the debate over health care, another nasty reality was brought back into the spotlight: Many insurance companies charge women higher premiums and/or impose harsher terms (by rejecting claims or curtailing coverage), eslaiceply for those of childbearing age. Examples ranged from 22% to 50% higher, depending on age and state .