Never heard of these people and called to cancel. They gave me 1 credit but not the 2nd credit.

Said they felt both charges were justifiable but would give me 1 credit. BEWARE! Look closely at each and every phone bill to make sure these people have not been charging you! I never authorized this!

I do not need this service for whatever it is. I know nothing about this service. They ripped me off $32.35. Do not accept business from this company!

I now have to eat the other $32.35! BEWARE! BEWARE!

BEWARE! With the economy like it is, everyone will be trying to rob you blind!

Comments

This is the second time this has happen and I was told i would get refunded but all I got was another monthly bill! You should be ashamed to work for a company that takes advantage of people.

You record people saying "yes" to confirming their address and off you go..

Shame on YOU! Now I have decided not to pay the phone company, if enough people do this maybe the phone company will stop doing business with you.

Be sure you post the complaint everywhere possible...facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. Freaking greedy bastards

Just found OAN charges on my phone bill. What a surprise!

I don't even know what it is, but after reading complaints and comments I guess I'm in for a battle to get these removed. And would you believe I majored in and taught Consumer Science!

Just found OAN charges on my phone bill. What a surprise!